Like a Good physique and good clothes, hair enhances our personality too. Mostly hair is taken for granted until they are gone. Then the cycle of using various hair products and complaining about no results begins. If you are fed up with these products and looking for a permanent solution, then a Hair transplant is a perfect choice. Many hair transplant clinics are offering packages and cost-efficient surgeries in Faridabad.
A hair transplant is a permanent procedure for hair restoration. It is popular among people suffering from male pattern hair baldness. Many cricketers, actors, and famous personalities have selected this option to get thick and full hair on their heads. This procedure gives perfect results for people aged between their mid-30s and 40s. However, youth in their 20s can get this treatment but need more attention from a doctor. There are different technologies available to carry out this treatment procedure. Hair transplant doctors will suggest the right technique for their patients based on the diagnosis.
If you are living in Faridabad and searching for the right surgeon for your hair transplant treatment. Then there is the list of best hair transplant surgeons in Faridabad. Take a look at this list, select a doctor for consultation, and book an appointment.
Best Hair Transplant in Faridabad
Faridabad is a popular city located near Delhi with various medical colleges and technical universities. Natives from different states live in this city for study and employment. Everyone is facing the challenges like stress, anxiety, the high cost of living, and pollution here. Moreover, hair loss is adding fuel to the flames. A permanent solution like a hair transplant seems to cost an arm and a leg. Now, there is no need to worry about the cost of these treatments in the city. Various specialized and top-rated Hair transplant clinics are offering EMI options to their patients.
Moreover, the cost of these treatments has decreased in recent years. It is the era of new technology, and medical science has modified treatment methods. You will find all the popular hair transplant clinics offering techniques like FUE, DHI, Bio-FUETM, and AHT in Faridabad.
Advantages of Hair Transplant Faridabad
Hair transplant in the city is advantageous in many ways.
- You will be treated by top surgeons in India.
- The hair transplant centers in Faridabad are fully equipped with the latest technology.
- The cost of treatment is lower than in many cities in India.
- Low-cost places to stay for non-residents.
- Public transport like buses, trains, and cabs are available.
Moreover, the procedure for surgery takes up to 7-8 hours depending on the number of grafts. So you or your companions can go back to your home in a day.
3 Steps to get a hair Transplant in Faridabad
There are three main steps that everyone should follow to get a hair transplant.
- Consultation – It is the first step of your hair transplant journey. Book your appointment with the right hair transplant specialist. Then go for an in-depth consultation with your doctor. During the consultation, the doctor will examine the scalp and take a few tests for diagnosis of your hair loss situation. Also, you will be asked about your medical conditions. At the end of the session, your doctor will give a detailed explanation of your situation and the risks related to the surgery. Then he/she will recommend the best hair transplant procedure. You can ask queries if prompted in your mind.
- Day of surgery- Now, you will be thinking about how hair transplant surgery is performed in Faridabad. What happens in hair transplant surgery? On the day of surgery, specialized staff will get you ready for the surgery. It involves shaving your head and giving some medications. The procedure usually starts in the morning as surgery is a 7-8 hours process. When you are ready for the surgery, you will meet your surgeon who will proceed with the surgery.
- The surgeon will disinfect the treatment area and then make the scalp numb using injections.
- The doctor will begin the extraction of Hair follicles from the donor area. On the other hand. Technicians will prepare these follicles for transplantation.
- After the successful removal of follicles, there will be a break.
- Now your scalp will be disinfected and numb again to transplant the follicles in the bald area.
These steps are usually followed in DHI. In the case of FUE, the doctor will open small channels in your scalp to transplant follicles into it. However, the FUT procedure is different because it requires stitching, and a piece of scalp skin is removed instead of follicles from the head. At last, the doctor will prescribe medicines and instruct you about the aftercare of your head.
- Aftercare- The patient must follow the instructions strictly.
- Do not use harsh shampoos on your head.
- Avoid wearing scarves or hats for some time.
- Avoid swimming and exercising for 2-3 weeks after surgery.
- Take antibiotics prescribed by the doctor.
- Clean the scalp with sterile sprays.
Also, some common symptoms will appear within 1 month after surgery. Your hair will fall in a few days after surgery. However, new hair growth will appear in 3-4 months. Swelling, pain, and redness around the forehead will last for 15-20 days after surgery. Healing will take time according to the patients. You will need to stay calm and wait for the results.
Eligibility for Hair transplant
Everyone who is going through a rough phase due to baldness at a young age is looking for a hair restoration procedure. But not everyone is eligible to get their selected treatment. There are many factors that a doctor checks before suggesting a hair transplant technique to the patient. Here is the list of factors that decide a suitable candidate for a hair transplant.
- The health of the patient – The health conditions of patients will play a vital role in deciding eligibility. Patients must tell the doctor about their health conditions and if they are allergic to any medication. Based on the consultation doctors will prescribe the best solution.
- Baldness level- Patients with the initial stage of baldness are usually advised to not go for hair transplantation as they will require another surgery in the future. Candidates with stable pattern baldness are considered the best choice.
- Age- Age is an important factor in hair treatment. Patients in their 30s and 40s are the best eligible candidates for hair transplant treatment. Youths in their 20s require special care for the treatment. They are usually advised to perform the surgery in their 30s. People have shown less likely results in their 50s because the scalp becomes less responsive to the treatment.
- Laxity of Scalp- High laxity of the scalp is helpful in FUT treatment as a doctor can remove a large strip from the scalp. Also, hair follicles can be removed easily through other methods.
- Donor area- Candidates with strong donor areas are perfect for hair transplant treatment.
Lifestyle, commitment to care and controlled hair loss affects the candidacy of the patient for hair transplantation. People with uncontrolled hair loss will be prescribed medicines. If medicines d not stop hair fall then there are chances of hair loss even after hair transplantation. Also, patients will be strictly instructed to quit smoking and drinking. If the patients are not committed to these instructions then the doctor will not recommend a hair transplant.
Want to Get Cheapest Hair Transplant in Faridabad?
Are you interested in Getting Hair transplant treatment in Faridabad? Worrying about the cost of a hair transplant in Faridabad? Then do not fret, we have a solution for you. The cost of a hair transplant in this city starts from 70,000 rs. If you cannot pay in single payment then you can opt for EMIs too. Also, some clinics provide different packages to reduce the burden on the patients. You can select the clinic from our list and check the packages they are offering.
- What is hair transplant surgery?
Hair transplant surgery is a permanent procedure used to treat hair loss. Different techniques are used during surgery to extract healthy follicles from the donor area and graft these pieces into the bald scalp area. The latest techniques help in completing the surgery in a few hours without stitching and leaving a scar on the scalp.
- Why is hair transplant surgery performed?
Hair transplant surgeries are usually performed to transform the appearance to boost one’s confidence. The surgery is useful for people dreaming of getting full hair on their heads, big eyelashes, or a beard. Hair transplant is also used for scar hindrance.
- Which hair transplant technique is available in Faridabad?
There are three main techniques available in Faridabad- FUE, DHI, and Bio-FUETM. Also, some of the clinics are providing FUT hair transplant treatment.
- Do I need to quit the gym forever after hair transplant surgery?
No. You do not need to quit the gym after surgery forever. But you are strictly advised not to do any exercise for 3-4 weeks after surgery. Your doctor will inform you about the exact period of precautions.
- What is the main reason for hair loss?
The main reason behind hair loss can not be determined. Many factors can affect the health of the scalp and lead to hair loss.
- Drinking and eating habits
- Hormonal changes
- Poor Health conditions